- Monitor, evaluate and analyse the Organization’s Rules and Regulations to identify policy gaps, opportunities for improvement and suggest potential solutions.
- Perform legal research in relation to the amendment and the interpretation of the Staff Manual and participates in drafting of such amendments.
- Draft proposals for changes of the existing Staff Manual, coordinate and monitor the consultation process with relevant counterparts and prepare the documents for approval.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Staff Manual by providing clarifications on the existing and any new rules, regulations, and staff instructions and liaising with the Office of Legal Affairs on complex legal issues as required
- Master degree in law, preferably with a specialization in International civil service law.
- Solid professional experience in a similar legal function.
- Professional experience conducting legal analysis and providing policy advice is essential
- Experience working in an international environment would be an asset
Soft skills :
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of information into concise and accurate position papers, advices and proposals.
- Very good oral presentation skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision